Java Overland IV
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adventure, Overland, Photo Hunting, Trekking
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Kota Tua, (Old town Batavia) The area collides modern Jakarta with its old Dutch colonial charm. Square of the old city, complete with sets of Musseum and cafes. The place is home to many historical museum, which are Museum Fatahillah, Museum Wayang, Museum Mandiri, Museum Maritime (old warehouses) and Bank Indonesia Museum.
- Sunda Kelapa Harbour an old port only accommodate pinisi, a traditional two masted wooden sailing ship serving inter-island freight service in the archipelago. Although it is now only a minor port, Jakarta has its origins in Sunda Kelapa and it played a significant role in the city's development.
- The Botanical Gardens (Kebun Raya) of Bogor are huge, world class gardens with more than 15,000 species of trees and plants. The botanical gardens are situated in the city cenre of Bogor adjacent to the Istana Bogor (Presidential Palace), were used to research and develop plants and seeds from other parts of the Indonesian archipelago for cultivation during the 19th century. Today the garden contains more than 15,000 species of trees and plants located among streams and lotus ponds. There are 400 types of exceptional palms to be found along the extensive lawns and avenues, helping the gardens create a refuge for more than 50 different varieties of birds and for groups of bats roosting high in the trees. The bats can be easily detected by the noise they make while competing for space under the canopies. The orchid houses contain some 3,000 varieties.
- Tangkuban Perahu is a volcano with three craters into which areas tourists can walk through. These three craters are: Kawah Ratu ("Queen Crater"), Kawah Domas ("Domas Crater"), and Kawah Upas ("Upas Crater"). Tourists can go down into the Domas Crater where exist many hot geysers in which they can boil eggs.
- Ciater Hotspring is a nice park with small pools in which we can sit or swim. The streams and pools are fed by warm mineral springs, which are created by the heat from nearby volcanoes. The water contains iodium and sulfur, well for curing skin ailments and rheumatism. Equipped with tennis courts, restaurants, and camping area, Ciater is a good way to retreat from every day's life.
- Saung Angklung Udjo’s . Angklung is a traditional South-East Asian musical instrument, made by bamboo. Udjo's House of Angklung adopts the philosophy of easy, affordable, educative, attractive, massive, and cheerful performances that are essence of their ultimate show called “Kaulinan Urang Lembur” or villagers’ playtime. The show is packed with spectacular short performances, commencing with wayang golek (wooden puppet) show, helaran (agricultural harvesting celebration) rites, traditional dances, kids games, introduction to angklung, angklung orchestral performance, interactive angklung performance that involves visitors playing angklung, and arumba performance.
- Kampung Naga. The appeal of Kampung Naga tourist attraction lies in the unique life of the communities located in the village of Naga. Their lives can blend in with modern society, the Islamic religion, but still maintain strong traditional customs of their ancestors. Like many traditional ceremonies, ceremonial holy days of Islam such as the ceremony Mulud months, or by conducting pedaran Alif (Ancestor History readings). The process begins with a bath in the River Tourist Ciwulan and may follow the event, subject to obey the rules there.
- The Dieng Plateau is a caldera complex formed by the eruption of ancient Mountain Prau. The caldera was once filled up water and then dried up, but volcanic activity continues to this day, with sulphuric fumes and poisonous lakes. Located at an altitude of 2000m, it's also much cooler than the surrounding lowlands. Dieng is an active volcanic region and can be regarded as a giant volcano. Plains formed from volcanic crater that has died. Crater shape can be seen obviously from the plain with mountains cluster surrounding. Yet despite this volcano has been dead for centuries, some volcanic craters are still active until now. Among these is Kawah Sikidang (Sikidang Crater), which is always on the move and jumping like a "kidang" or deer.
- Borobudur temple is a Buddhist stupa and temple complex in Central Java, Indonesia dating from the 8th century, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is one of world's truly great ancient monuments, the single largest Buddhist structure anywhere on earth, and few who visit fail to be taken by both the scale of place, and the remarkable attention to detail that went into the construction. Set as it is in the heart of the verdant Kedu Plain, the backdrop of mighty active volcanoes only enhances the sense of awe and drama.
- Keraton Sultan Palace (formally known as: Keraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat) is a palace complex located in the city of Yogyakarta . The palace is the main seat Sultan of Yogyakarta and his family. It serves as a cultural center for the Javanese people and contains a museum that displays the sultanate's artifacts. Most of the palace museum complex is a collection of different stores owned Sultanate, including different Giving From the kings of Europe, a replica of the palace heirlooms, and gamelan. From the aspect of the building, the palace Singer is a prayer One example of Javanese palace architecture The Best, has Luxury halls and pavilions And Broad Fields.
- Taman sari Water Castle is a site of a former royal garden of the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Built in mid 18th century by sultan Hamengkubuwono I and II , the Taman Sari had multiple functions, such as a resting area, a workshop, a meditation area, a defense area, and a hiding place. Presumably a Portuguese architect planned the water castle but decoration was created by local artists. The complex was effectively used between 1765-1812 and it was already partially ruined during the British invasion in 1812. An earthquake destroyed several buildings and drained the water features in 1867. People started to build their houses within the ruins of the deserted pavilions and the empty lakebeds.
- Prambanan Temple is said to be the most beautiful Hindu temple in the world. It is the biggest temple complex in Java with three main temples dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities, Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma, the symbols of Trimurti in Hindu belief.
- Mangkunegaran Palace is a palace where the king of Surakata, Sri Paduka Mangkunagara lives The centre of the compound is the pendopo, a pavilion built in a mix of Javanese and European architectural styles. Its high, rounded ceiling was painted in 1937 and is intricately decorated with a central flame surrounded by figures of the Javanese zodiac, each painted in its own mystical colour.
- Coban Rondo Waterfall Before becoming Coban Rondo, there are a twin waterfalls called Coban Manten and it flowing down and was fused into Coban Dudo. Uniquely, Coban Dudo it flows down into Coban Rondo. The water source of three waterfalls are located in the crater, a treeless plains around Coban Manten.
- Bromo Volcano is the active cone inside the giant Tengger caldera, famous for its magnificient sunrise views and the panorama over the caldera with Semeru volcano in the background. The 16-km-wide Tengger caldera is located at the northern end of a volcanic massif extending from Semeru volcano. The massive Tengger volcanic complex dates back to about 820,000 years ago and consists of five overlapping stratovolcanoes, each truncated by a caldera. Lava domes, pyroclastic cones, and a maar occupy the flanks of the massif. The youngest of these is Bromo, one of Java's most active and most frequently visited volcanoes.
- 14 nights accommodation .
- Daily breakfast.
- A/C Tourist Transport.
- English/Dutch /German /French Speaking Guide.
- Toll / Parking cost.
- Entrance fees as per program ,except optional please pay on the spot.
- Jeep on Bromo Excursion.
- Ferry to Bali.
- Airport Tax.
- All optional tour, please pay on the spot.
- Personal consume : Lunch, Dinner, Telephone, Laundry etc.
- Porter & Tipping.
- Horse at Bromo.
Upon arrival at Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, meet & greet, transfer to Santika Premier Hotel in Jakarta. Free at leisure.
Jakarta - Bogor ( Breakfast )
After breakfast Jakarta City Tour to the Old Batavia, visiting Sunda Kelapa Old Harbor, Fatahillah Museum,Taman Mini amn Bogor’s Botanical Garden. Overnight at Happy Valley International Guest House.
Bogor – Bandung ( B )
After breakfast check out. On the way to Bandung to visit Tea Plantation & Factory at Puncak. Continue to Bandung, overnight at Grand Preanger Hotel.
Bandung ( B )
After breakfast excursion to the north of Bandung, to visit Tangkuban Parahu Vulcano and Ciater Hot Spring. Back to Bandung to visit Ujo’s Angklung School.
Bandung – Baturraden ( B )
After breakfast proceedto Baturaden. On the way you will visit Kampung Naga known Dragon Village. One of the traditional houses in West Java. Overnight at Rosenda Hotel or simillar.
Baturraden – Dieng - Borobudur / Magelang ( B )
After b’fast to visit Dieng Plateau. Enjoy the scenic drive through the country side of Central Java, passing by village and vegetable & rice field , continue drive through breathtaking view of mountain and spectacular serpentine’s road up to Dieng Plateau highland , which situated 2000 meter a. s. l. Arrive at Dieng village continue to visit the ruins of the oldest Hindu sanctuary in Java, continue to the craters and colored lake. Return to Wonosobo leaving for Borobudur/Magelang. Overnight at at Manohara Hotel.
Borobudur / Magelang – Jogyakarta ( B )
After breakfast to visit Borobudur temple ,a gigantic Buddhist sanctuary ,well known as one of the seven world wonders, built in 8th century by Sailandra Dynasty. Check in hotel for two overnights at Jogyakarta Plaza Hotel.
Yogyakarta ( B )
After breakfast Yogyakarta city tour. To visit The Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Batik home industry, Silver Smith and Jalan Maloboro. Optional : Ramayana Ballet Performance and Dinner. Please pay on the spot.
Yogyakarta – Free Program ( B )
After breakfast free at your own leisure. Optional : To visit The Royal Tomb at Imogiri Village, Kasongan Ceramic Centre or to Cangkringan village to see the lava of Merapi Volcano. Please pay on the spot.
Yogyakarta - Solo ( B )
After breakfast check out, drives to Solo. On the way to visit Prambanan Shiva Temple. Continue Solo sightseeing to visit Mangkunegaran Palace, Flea Market and Pasar Gede. Overnight at Lor In Hotel or IBIS Solo Hotel.
Solo - Malang ( B )
After breakfast check out, drives to Malang via Batu. On the way to visit Coban Rondo Water Falss. Overnight at Green Host.
Malang – Bromo ( B )
After breakfast check out. Then city tour at Malang and then drive to Bromo, arrival at Bromo check in to hotel at Bromo Tosari Cottage or Lava View.
Bromo – Kalibaru ( B )
Wake up early morning, drive up with 4 wheel jeep heading to Mt Pananjakan (2700 m), the highest viewpoint to see the sunrise. Enjoy unforgettable sunrise and breathtaking view of Mt. Bromo and its surroundings. Drive down passing the vast sand sea , then hiking to crater. After breakfast departure for Kalibaru. Upon arrival in Surabaya free at leisure. Overnight at Kalibaru Cottage or Margo Utomo Cottage.
Kalibaru ( B )
After breakfast plantation excursion. To visit several plantation such as Rubber, Cocoa, Coffee and villages, afternoon return back to hotel.
Kalibaru - Bali (B)
After breakfast drive to Ketapang Harbor and then crossing Bali Strait. Upon arrival at Bali transfer to your hotel. End of the trip
4 Stars Gold Class Hotel