Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Children, Family, Guided Tours, Historical, Sighseeing
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Monumen Nasional (MONAS), Monas or National Monument represents the spirit of the Indonesians to fight for their independence. It was made of marble with the top consisting of a 14.5 tons flame-shaped bronze coated with 35 kilograms of gold.
- Presidential Palace, (north of the National Monument). Official residence and office of the Indonesian president.
- Istiqlal Mosque, The biggest mosque in Southeast Asia with a capacity of 120,000, located near the Monas Square. It was designed by Frederich Silaban, a Christian architect.
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, (Beautiful Indonesia in little park). See the whole Indonesian culture from here. It offers an exciting tour of 30 provinces of Indonesia with samplings of the country's more than 250 cultures. Highlight features are the Museum Indonesia and the Keong Emas IMAX theater.
- Kota Tua, (Old town Batavia) The area collides modern Jakarta with its old Dutch colonial charm. Square of the old city, complete with sets of Musseum and cafes. The place is home to many historical museum, which are Museum Fatahillah, Museum Wayang, Museum Mandiri, Museum Maritime (old warehouses) and Bank Indonesia Museum.
- 03 days Airconditioned tourist transport with Toll / Parking
- 2x Breakfast + 1x Lunch + 2x Dinner at local restaurant
- Daily refreshment drinks
- Shopping & Excursions with Entrance Tickets
- English Speaking Guide (Group 12pax above only)
- 02 nights accommodation with daily breakfast in Jakarta
- Flights ticket
- Optional tours : ANCOL Theme Parks (Fantasy Land, Sea World)
- Personal consume such as telephone, laundry, mini bar etc
- Porter & Tipping
Day 01 : Arrive Jakarta (D)
Upon arrival meet and greet by our guide/ driver transfer to your choice hotel. Shopping to THAMRIN CITY, Plaza Indonesia & Grand Indonesia. Dinner at local restaurant
Day 02 : Jakarta (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Jakarta sightseeing tour to visit National Monument(MONAS) Museum National, pass by Presidential Palace, Istiqlal grand mosque where they are located at Merdeka Square, continue to visit Indonesian Miniature Parks (TMII), old Batavia square (Fatahilah Square). In the afternoon direct shopping at Mangga Dua / ITC Cempaka Mas shopping Complex. Lunch and dinner provide at local restaurant. Optional program to FantasyLand (DUFAN), SeaWorld, Gelanggang Samudera, etc.
Day 03 : Jakarta - Singapore (B)
After breakfast check out from hotel. Transfer to Jakarta International Airport, depart for Singapore. End of services.