Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adventure, Family, Guided Tours, Historical, Trekking
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
- Gedung Sate is a public building neoclassical design incorporating native Indonesian elements by Dutch architect J. Gerber. Which is a reference to the shape of the building's central pinnacle - which resemble the shape of one of the Indonesian traditional dish called satay.
- Tangkuban Perahu is a volcano with three craters into which areas tourists can walk through. These three craters are: Kawah Ratu ("Queen Crater"), Kawah Domas ("Domas Crater"), and Kawah Upas ("Upas Crater"). Tourists can go down into the Domas Crater where exist many hot geysers in which they can boil eggs.
- Ciater Hotspring is a nice park with small pools in which we can sit or swim. The streams and pools are fed by warm mineral springs, which are created by the heat from nearby volcanoes. The water contains iodium and sulfur, well for curing skin ailments and rheumatism. Equipped with tennis courts, restaurants, and camping area, Ciater is a good way to retreat from every day's life.
- Lembang Floating Market , This place is a tourist area that uses the concept of the floating market. with many products sold ranging from culinary to knickknacks. payment with coins that have been exchanged for a specified amount of money. This market is located between two rivers flow, and what's interesting is the number of tourist attractions such as outbound, atv, farming, feeding, and much more.
- 03 days Air conditioned tourist transport with Toll & Parking
- 02x Breakfast + 02x Lunch + 02xDinner at local restaurant
- Daily refreshment drinks
- Shopping, Excursions, Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Guide (Group 12pax above only)
- 02 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Flight ticket
- TRANS STUDIO ticket @Rp 170.000 weekday, @Rp 270.000 weekend
- Personal consume such as telephone, Laundry, Mini Bar etc
- Porter & Tipping
Arrive - Bandung (L,D)
Upon arrival at Husen Sastranegara Intl. Airport Bandung, meet and greet by our guide/ driver, Bandung city tour to visit Jl. Asia Afrika, Gedung Sate (Govt Office). Transfer to your hotel. Shopping in the afternoon at Factory outlets at Jalan Setiabudhi such as Rumah Mode, FashionWorld, and than at Jalan Dago : Blossom, Jetset, Victoria, etc. Lunch & Dinner provided at local restaurant. Free at your own leisure.
Bandung Volcano Tour & Shopping ( B,L,D )
After breakfast to visit Tangkuban Parahu Volcano and Ciater Hot Water Spring, Floating markets. After Lunch back to Bandung for great shopping at Pasar Baru a centre retail fashions, fabrics, Moslem wear: Tudung & Telekung , Accessories & craft or OPTIONAL TOUR to TRANS STUDIO Bandung. Dinner at local restaurant.
Bandung - Next Destination (B)
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to Airport Bandung End of services.